Tuesday, June 2, 2009

seoul grand park, one mo' time

Headed back to Seoul Grand Park with Chris and Abi last week, and it was PHENOMENAL because I didn't have to stick to a ridiculous itinerary provided by my school. I mean honestly, the field trip was so rushed, the children (nor me) had the opportunity to enjoy all these bomb-ass [sic]aminals. This time, I got to see EVERYTHING, and it was so much better.

I did, however, witness something kind of sad. When we got to the tiger pen, there was a bit of a ruckus about. Apparently one of the tigers was injured, as he either jumped or fell off a fifteen foot wall into the barrier pit below. They had to sedate him with a FUCKING BLOWGUN and hoist his little butt outta there on a stretcher. It was frowny faces all around, see for yourself:



is it just me, or do the other tigers seem to show concern for the well-being of their little brother?

1 comment:

  1. It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Here is my page: Generateur de Code PSN

    ReplyDelete