Tuesday, June 30, 2009

다이노 코믹스

If you aren't familiar with Dinosaur Comics, please do so now.

At the behest of my Portland-pal Britta, I was directed to a page on Dinosaur Comics in which a fan of the strips (who is also teaching English in South Korea) gave his students blank templates of the comic, and had them fill in the words. The link is now dead so I can't submit them to you for your consideration, but believe me-- they were awesome.

OBVIOUSLY I had to do this myself. While my results were far less morbid (his students were middle-schoolers, mine are six-year-olds), the final products were pretty awesome. Here are some of my faves. A transcript of each is below, and click on the images for a closer look:


BY THOMAS:

-Where are my glasses?
-I think the dinosaur ate my glasses.
-Did you ate my glasses?
-No I don't.
-Whoisit
-I'm a raptor.
-Do you play the games
-Yes I do
-Good bye little dinosaur




BY GINA:

-This peach is ymmy
-I agree!
-My friend ate my peach!
-OK.
-....
-Me too.
-OK.
-Thank you peach
-my peach is NO!




BY ERIC:

-who eat my food
-I'm angry.
-YOU
-no.
-.....
-WAIT!
-why
-....
-HHH (meaning hahaha)




BY JANE:

-Hi, my name is Rino. I will go to 2009.
-Let's go!
-I will step this house
-?
-Crowww
-(music notes, he is singing)
-Who are you?
-I am tino
-2009 was good.




BY ELLEN:

-I'm happy
-I'm SO happy
-Tony has a beAutiful girL I<3U
-Thank you tony
-Hello my baby
-Hello my babby
-Help me
-ok
-goodbye




BY GINA AGAIN (she likes peaches)

-Where is my peach
-I'm angry!
-did you eat my peach
-I'm NO
- :(
- Wait, David.... I'm hungry. I eat peach.
-OH NO!




BY JULIET:

-I'm happy
-I'm not friend
-Hello! friend play
-I'm not your friend
-.....
-I'm monster
-surprised!
- .....
- My friend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm Britta Ehnebuske and I approve this message thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete